This product is no longer in stock
The workshop book english version / 454.302
- 192 pages
- 40 basic Caran d’Ache techniques presented
- 100 other colour experiments illustrated
- Gallery of works by 90 artists from 20 countries who regularly use Caran d’Ache
- Glossary of 160 artistic terms explained
- Manufacturing of a pencil illustrated in 18 steps
- The history of Caran d’Ache since 1915 summarised in 34 sequences
In its 192 pages, the Workshop book offers readers the chance to plunge into the heart of the colours constituting the DNA of Caran d’Ache. By presenting technical tips, essential information, artistic explanations and creative “recipes”, this unique book allows you to discover, or rediscover, all the magic of Swiss Made Caran d’Ache products: pencils, pastels and paints. Both a technical work and an art book, which is a perfect gift, the Workshop book is an inspiring testimony to style and creative experience proper to the Caran d’Ache brand.
The Léman Bi-fonction shatters the myth that one has to choose between a ballpoint pen and a mechanical pencil, providing this dual function in a single writing instrument. The high-tech mechanism provides the Léman Bi-fonction an intuitive usage. The transition from the ballpoint pen to the mechanical pencil is achieved by a simple rotation of the...